The ivory SNV-3082 Vandal-Resistant Network Dome Camera from Samsung utilizes Techwin’s A1 DSP chipset to deliver 4CIF resolution images with clarity and quality. Featuring WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, it is able to tackle challenging lighting conditions in order to display a well-balanced image across the entire scene, thereby making it suitable for areas that have strong light/dark contrasts. A multi-streaming feature lets you simultaneously transmit the recorded H.264 or MPEG4 and MJPEG video streams, enabling real-time monitoring, good-quality or high efficiency recording, mobile monitoring, email notification, and saving to an SD memory card. Encased in a tough vandal resistant housing and weatherproof to IP66, the SNV-3082 Network Dome Camera is suitable for installation both indoors and outdoors.
- Can simultaneously display videos in different resolutions and qualities using different CODECs
- Image can be displayed in a local network environment using the Internet Web browser
- If an event occurs, the event-related video is transferred to the email specified by the user, or saved to the SD memory
- Detects a motion from the video before triggering an event
- Detects network disconnection before triggering an event
- ONVIF compliant