The Numa Concert from Studiologic is a professional live performance digital piano as well as a high-definition keyboard controller. The 88 keys feature Graded Hammer Action, a solid-wood key body, and ivory touch on the top surface of the white keys, while the key-action provides the authentic touch of a concert piano. and the triple-switch contact system allows for a fast repeating rate and total dynamic control.
The sources for the piano sounds include the recording of all 88 notes using professional equipment, aided by the expertise of skilled piano tuners and professional performers. The final sounds are based on nine dynamic levels (from pianissimo to fortissimo), and the various layers are interpolated in real time with cross filtering and loudness parameters. The Numa Concert physical modeling also reproduces the sympathetic resonance of an acoustic piano, as well as the strings resonance.
The Fatar TP/40 Wood keyboard features solid-wood white keys, three contacts per key and high-resolution velocity-measuring system that allows for total playing control at any dynamic level. The ivory-touch surface also adds good control of the performance. The three functions of a piano sound (strings, soundboard, and sympathetic resonances) can be controlled from off to maximum with ten intermediate steps.
- 88 keys, Graded Hammer Action (TP/40wood)
- Ivory-feel key surface
- Triple-switch detection system
- Four velocity curves
- Single-user velocity curve with ten Fatar touch auto-learning system memories
- Concert Grand and Stage Grand sounds based on nine dynamic levels (from pianissimo to fortissimo)
- Fifty preset
- Two keyboard zones for split/layer operation
- Dedicated MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors in addition to USB MIDI I/O
- Auto-set effects panel