The NTM-DA1 Digital Audio Baby Monitor from Sony makes life as a parent easier for you with its compact and easy-to-use system that includes a 2.4 GHz transmitter, a receiver, and 2 AC adapters. This audio monitor provides an audio detection range of up to 900’ (274m), and offers an auto channel select feature that helps you monitor your baby from practically anywhere in your house. It also features 2 warning alarms which flash and sound if you are out of range. Furthermore, the sound-sensitive LEDs light up to denote the intensity of sounds or activity in the nursery.
What’s more, this baby monitor comes with a handy belt-clip and stand that allows you to carry or set it up anywhere in your home. It also features a microphone module that can be easily mounted onto walls or set on flat surfaces.
- Extended audio range of 900' (274m) and 2.4 GHz digital transmission with an auto channel select feature
- 2 warning alarms with light up and sound to alert you for out of range and low battery situations (even when the volume is turned down or set to 0)
- Water resistance provides added reliability 1
- Eliminates most background noise with a voice-activated receiver that comes with a selectable On / Off mode, thereby saving battery life 2
- Multiple, sound-sensitive LEDs light up to denote noise levels and activity in the nursery
- Built-in Ni-MH rechargeable battery (Voice Activation Off) provides 16 hours of battery life 3
- Comes with an expedient belt clip that allows you to have the receiver by your side at all times and a stand to hold it in place while placed on a counter or table
- Easily mountable microphone module can be set on a wall or flat surface
- Complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules