Designed for video professionals, the Vitec Multimedia Focus FS-H50 Proxy Recorder packs a wealth of functionality into a sleek and durable package that is no bigger than a deck of cards and weighs only a bit more. This proxy recorder simplifies acquisition workflow by recording low bit-rate H.264 clips, either concurrently with high resolution content recorded by a camera or independently. The proxy clips can be instantly streamed to mobile devices and uploaded to networks or video platforms for sharing and collaboration, without transcoding.
This model includes composite video and analog audio inputs.
The portable Focus FS-H50 Recorder can be attached to all professional camcorders as well as to video sources including switchers, POV cameras, broadcast streams, and VTRs. It records up to 650 hours of content on a standard 32GB SDHC card (sold separately) and supports industry-standard wrappers such as Quicktime MOV, MP4, and AVC HD.
Proxy files may be transferred to video sharing web sites or mobile devices simply by inserting the SDHC media card (sold separately) into a computer.
- Portable, fanless low power recorder
- LCD and 4 button operations
- On camera, H.264, proxy, and retro-cache recording
- Timecode Support (Record): Internal (Free Run / Rec Run / Clock)
- Instant video snapshot
- Clip compatibility with NLEs, Mac, PC, Tablets
- DC or battery powered
- Targeted Source: Analog and surveillance cameras
- Half D1 to 720 x 540 recording (from 500 kb/s to 1.5 Mb/s)
- File compatibility with popular smartphones, tablets, computers, and NLEs
- Pre-recording and live snapshot features (full frame capture of the video input)
- Flexible camera-mount options including camera mount cradle
- Applications: Broadcast, surveillance, and studio and field production
- FCC and CE compliant