The native IR-Live Convolution Reverb from Waves is an impulse response-based convolution reverb designed with the live sound engineer in mind. It will be very useful in the studio as well. IR-Live delivers quick results with easy access to mission-critical controls, and includes presets by leading Front-of-House engineers, providing the go-to reverb sounds they've developed over their years of professional experience. Fully compatible with the Waves IR1 impulse response library, IR-Live delivers real-time, low-latency performance.
Please note: This collection is an electronic download.
- Convolution reverb for live sound
- Impulse responses optimized for live sound
- Real-time, low-latency performance
- MultiRack Native and SoundGrid-compatible
- Pre Delay: sets the amount of delay between the dry (direct) sound and the wet (reverb) sound
- Rev Time: allows you to shorten or lengthen the reverb time of the impulse response
- Mix: sets the balance between the input signal and the reverb effect signal
- Lows - Damping Ratio: sets the ratio of reverb time for low frequencies
- Lows - Damping Frequency: sets the cutoff frequency below which damping occurs
- Highs - Damping Ratio: sets the ratio of reverb time for high frequencies
- Highs - Damping Frequency: sets the cutoff frequency above which damping occurs
- Output: controls the output gain