The ProCast USB Podcasting Studio Station and Audio Interface from Miktek is a 2-channel USB audio interface that features an integrated USB condenser mic seated on an adjustable scissor boom, connected to a desktop stand. In addition to the integrated mic, the ProCast has rear panel mini XLR and 1/4" instrument connectors, allowing you to connect an additional mic or instrument. This setup allows you to record two speakers, or a vocalist and instrument, or a stereo instrument.
The unit has a 60mm fader for each of its 2 channels as well as a mix master fader. Zero latency monitoring is provided via the ProCast's dual 1/8" headphone outputs with independent volume control. A mini XLR to XLR cable and USB cable are included.
- Internally shock-mounted large diaphragm electret condenser USB microphone
- Adjustable input trim fader control
- Onboard input mute switch
- Optional 48V phantom power
- Input signal level LED monitoring
- Adjustable input and playback blending
- Input mono channel summing