The P1355 5 Mp PTZ Indoor Network Camera (10-pack) from Axis Communications comprises of indoor-ready fixed cameras that deliver good image quality with H.264 compression and are ideal for high- performance surveillance in any environment. They also deliver HDTV 1080p videos and multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams. Also, the cameras supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) for easy installation.
Each P1355 camera offers SVGA up to 5 Mp resolution, including HDTV 1080p video quality. The cameras provide wide dynamic range, and day and night functionality for image clarity in daylight and dark conditions. The HDTV 1080p and 5 Mp cameras offer revolutionary P-Iris control, which allows the camera to precisely control the iris position to optimize depth of field and lens resolution for optimal image sharpness.
These network cameras has a remote back focus function that enables the focus to be fine-tuned from a computer. It also offers digital pan / tilt / zoom, and provides multi-view streaming. The cameras are equipped with a serial port for communication with auxiliary equipment such as pan / tilt head in order to remotely change the camera direction.
Fixed Camera for Video Surveillance with 1080p HDTV Quality
- The P1355 Network cameras deliver HDTV 1080p videos in H.264 and Motion JPEG. These day / night cameras feature a P-Iris lens for optimal image clarity, in addition to digital PTZ, multi-view streaming, and easy installation with remote back focus, pixel counter, and Power over Ethernet. 2-way audio, audio detection, video motion detection, active tampering alarm, and a microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC slot for optional local storage are also supported. They are suitable for use in airports, banks, schools, and stores.
Easy Installation with Focus Assistant, Remote Focus and Pixel Counter
- Setting the focus on the cameraa is made easy with the focus assistant, which is indicated with a flashing green LED when an image is in focus after manually adjusting the lens. Additionally, the cameras offer remote back focus, which allows the focus to be fine-tuned from a computer. The pixel counter further helps the installer verify that the pixel resolution of an object fulfills regulatory or customer requirements, such as, for facial identification.
Digital PTZ and Multi-View Streaming
- These cameras support digital pan / tilt / zoom, which allows a selected area of interest to be cropped from the full view for viewing or recording, thereby minimizing the bit rate and storage needs. The cameras also support multi-view streaming, which allow several cropped view areas to be streamed simultaneously, simulating up to 8 virtual cameras. They offer multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG.
- The cameras feature advanced precise iris control that comprises a special P-Iris lens, together with dedicated software in the camera, enables to set automatic and precise control of the best iris position for optimal depth of field, resolution, image contrast, and clarity. Good depth of field implies that objects at different distances from the camera are in focus simultaneously. DC-iris lenses are also supported for backward compatibility. The day / night functionality of this network camera allows good image quality to be maintained even in low-light conditions.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection, and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- 2-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX
- EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN/IEC/UL 60950-1, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B, ICES-003 Class B, VCCI Class B, C-tick AS/NZS CISPR 22, KCC KN22 Class B, KN24