The P1357 3/5 Mp PTZ Indoor Network Camera (10 Pack) from Axis Communications comprises of indoor-ready fixed cameras that deliver good image quality with H.264 compression and are ideal for high- performance surveillance in any environment. They also deliver multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams. The P1357 cameras also support PoE (Power over Ethernet), thereby enabling easy installation.
Each network camera offers 2592 x 1944 resolution, provides WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), and day and night functionality for image clarity in daylight and dark conditions. The 3 and 5 Mp cameras offer revolutionary P-Iris control, which allows the cameras to precisely control the iris position to optimize depth of field and lens resolution for optimal image sharpness.
Each camera has a remote back focus function that enables the focus to be fine-tuned from a computer. It also offers digital pan/tilt/zoom, and provides multi-view streaming. The cameras are equipped with a serial port for communication with auxiliary equipment such as pan / tilt head in order to remotely change the camera direction.
Excellent, Fixed Camera for Video Surveillance
- The cameras enable coverage of a large area and extremely high image detail. They deliver 2592 x 1944 videos in H.264 and Motion JPEG. Each day/night camera features a P-Iris lens for optimal image clarity, in addition to digital PTZ, multi-view streaming, and easy installation with remote back focus, pixel counter and Power over Ethernet. 2-way audio, audio detection, video motion detection, active tampering alarm, and a microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC slot for optional local storage are also supported. The cameras are suitable for use in airports, banks, schools, and stores.
Easy Installation with Focus Assistant, Remote Focus and Pixel Counter
- Setting the focus on all cameras is made easy with the focus assistant, which indicates with a flashing green LED when an image is in focus after manually adjusting the lens. Additionally, the cameras offer remote back focus, which allows the focus to be fine-tuned from a computer. The pixel counter further helps the installer verify that the pixel resolution of an object fulfills regulatory or customer requirements, such as, for facial identification.
Digital PTZ and Multi-View Streaming
- All camera models support digital pan/tilt/zoom, which allow a selected area of interest to be cropped from the full view for viewing or recording, thereby minimizing the bit rate and storage needs. These cameras also support multi-view streaming, which allow several cropped view areas to be streamed simultaneously, simulating up to 8 virtual cameras. The cameras support multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG.
- The cameras feature feature advanced precise iris control that comprises a special P-Iris lens, together with dedicated software in the camera, to set the best iris position for optimal depth of field, resolution, image contrast, and clarity. Good depth of field implies that objects at different distances from the camera are in focus simultaneously. DC-iris lenses are also supported for backward compatibility. The day/night functionality allows good image quality to be maintained even in low-light conditions.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection, and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- 2-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6, and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX
- EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN/IEC/UL 60950-1, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B, ICES-003 Class B, VCCI Class B, C-tick AS/NZS CISPR 22, KCC KN22 Class B, KN24.