The Iris+7 Bundle Pack from iZotope is a collection of Iris synthesizer software and all 7 Iris sound libraries. This bundle pack comes with additional sound libraries, each designed for use with Iris. The libraries included are Altered, Modular, Food, Glass, Toys, Voice, and Wood.
Iris is a sample-based synthesizer that harnesses the power of both your eyes and your ears. It features a visual instrument that is suitable for musical inspiration and sonic experimentation. It enables you to create different or unique sounds. This can be achieved by dissecting up to 3 distinctive audio samples, using Iris’s spectrogram display and easy selection tools to spotlight the most interesting spectral characteristics. Blend and layer your modified samples, then increase their impact with a choice of sub-oscillator waveforms.
It also comes with a range of effects and processors, including chorus, reverb, delay, distortions, and filters which can be applied to your creation.
Synthesis features like amplitude envelopes, LFOs, root note detection, and key mapping are also present in this unit for advanced musical control, as well as the Radius RT for real-time pitch-shifting while preserving your sample's timing.
Iris is suitable for sound designers and composers working on music and sound for film, television, and video games. With over 500 intensely creative patches available for immediate use, Iris is also great for any musician dreaming of diverse and compelling new sounds.
The Altered sound library takes what you know and makes it fresh again, uncovering unconventional timbres and tones by bowing cymbals, scraping pianos, dropping chimes, treating strings, bending keyboards, and much more. With hundreds of patches ready for immediate use in your next track, the Altered library helps enhance familiar sounds like run-of-the-mill piano, guitar, and bass.
From the vintage classic, the ARP 2600, to modern Cartesian sequencing, the Modular sound library stems from a wide range of both musical and chaotic sources. Start experimenting and you’ll find that any Modular patch could inspire your next track, from pulsing tones to lush effects to glitchy rhythmic syncopations to fat bass sounds. Designed to harness the varied sonic palettes and human-like nature of modular synthesis, the Modular pack delivers highly musical samples and patches that are ready to fit into any song or project.
The Food sound library celebrates the longstanding sound design tradition of using edible items for sonic inspiration. Sourced from a diverse range of delicious samples, this library transforms creative kitchen commotion into rich sonic ingredients, suitable for cooking up your own audio adventures. Explore everything from horror film fodder to organically-grown leads to evolving keyboards and pads, each one a musically stimulating patch for your next track or production project.
The Glass sound library is a shimmering collection of glass ambiences, re-imagined via Iris's spectral selection capabilities. A lyrical study in lush chords, shining leads, and soothing basses, this library transforms sonic experiments into accessible musical inspiration. Within the 100 patches of Glass, you'll hear exploits with bottles, mirrors, marbles, glasses, shards, and even glassblowing torches. The resulting sounds are inviting, uplifting, and unusual. This library is for players exploring original sound design in a musical and meaningful context.
The Toys sound library embraces both perceptions of joy and horror, resulting in a playful collection of child-like sentiments. Featuring a broad variety of soundscapes, pads, synthesis, bass and lead patches this sound library possesses many possibilities for both soundtracks and sound design.
The Voice sound Library allows spectral manipulation of the human voice. With growling leads, ethereal choirs, percussive and beat-boxing effects, indie pop-style vocal pads, and much more, this sound library is dark, ominous, cheery, and wonderfully musical all at the same time. This library enables you to incorporate a human element into your synthetic styling.
The Wood sound library is an assortment of creatively-recorded samples, all produced from the trees. Made entirely of unusual wooden encounters, this library fully embodies the creative potential of Iris's visual selections. From basket smashing to door slamming, from drumming on guitars to grandma's creaky deckchair, Wood pushes musical boundaries as each texture evolves. Blending dense and earthy tones into complex layers, Wood's 100 patches sound like an avant-garde composition right out of the box.
Note! After purchase, instructions for downloading all 7 libraries and the full 4 GB Iris factory library will be provided via email.
- Discover What's Inside Any Sound
- Load audio into Iris and explore spectral details that a regular waveform locks away.
- Highlight What Intrigues You
- Extract and isolate the most interesting sonic components with a full suite of visual selection tools.
- Combine the Unthinkable
- Layer completely diverse sound sources for unique combinations. For example, experience how a tattoo needle, a swamp bird and a slot machine sound like together.
- Stay Musical
- Rely on intelligent root note detection to help shape musical material from noise, ambient textures, soundscapes, and even mistakes.
- Enhance and Invigorate Your Sound
- Apply iZotope reverbs, distortions, and delays, then take advantage of extended synthesis features like amp envelopes and LFOs.
- Get Amazing Sounds Immediately
- Spark your imagination with over 500 patches by various sound designers, or design your own with Iris's 4 GB library of diverse sound samples.
- Natural Selection
- Enhance your sounds with Iris's diverse and intuitive visual selection tools. By drawing shapes in the Iris spectrogram, you can isolate specific audio frequencies within a sample and play them back immediately on your MIDI keyboard. The tools included are Lasso, Brush, Magic Wand, and many more for selecting by regions, sections, time or frequency. The Iris software offers additional controls for zooming, rearranging, inverting, looping, reversing, and pitch-shifting.
- Shape Shifting
- For each spectral selections you make, each sample you've layered (including the Sub waveform) can be customized with a dedicated set of synthesizer controls. For each sample, adjust envelope shaping, a tempo-synced LFO, and other parameters for tweaking the amplitude, modulation, and playback of your sound source. Adjust several parameters at once with Macro Controls, and get hands-on by mapping Iris controls to the knobs and buttons on your MIDI controller. In addition, a global filter envelope and LFO let you manipulate your patch as a whole, granting uniﬁed movement to the overall sound of your patch.
- Sound Sculpting
In addition to spectral selection capabilities and analog-style synthesizer controls, Iris features a range of iZotope's DSP such as Distortion, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and Filters.
- Distortion: Enables you to add grit and saturation to your sound with iZotope Trash-inspired algorithms like Tube, Clipping, and Scream.
- Chorus: Allows you to supply a detuned or spacious chorus effect with an all-new iZotope Chorus, inspired by analog synthesis reverbs with a modern anger-like twist.
- Delay: Lets you enjoy lush decays, with a bonus Analog-modeled distortion algorithm that can crunch and darken your delayed signal.
- Reverb: Is designed for synthesis, great for everything from small slap-back style ambience to extended long-push pads.
- Filters: Enables you to give attitude and dimension to your sound with ten different Filter flavors, including Screaming Peak, Warm Synth Low Pass, and Retro Band Pass.