The 8x42 Trophy XLT Binocular from Bushnell combines a nitrogen-filled housing and a fully multicoated optical path to create a well-equipped optic for hunting, birding, and a wide range of outdoor glassing tasks. This 8x configuration of the Trophy XLT binocular features BaK-4 prisms and lead-free glass elements, and they transmit an immersive 60° apparent viewing angle as well as provide a comfortable 17mm eye relief. Complementing the long eye relief are twist-up rubber eyecups and an adjustable diopter, making the oculars flexible enough to accommodate most eyeglass wearers.
In addition to the Trophy XLT's comfortable viewing experience is a handling experience that is both comfortable and reliable. These glasses have a weather-resistant, nitrogen-filled housing that delivers fogproof and waterproof performance. The binocular housing is wrapped in Bushnell's Dura-Grip rubber armoring, which adds a non-slip gripping surface and protects against light impact. Ridges along both sides of the binocular and a textured center focus wheel make the Trophy XLT easy to use in cold and wet weather or while wearing gloves. A fast-focus mechanism enables the observer to focus the optic from close-up to infinity with relatively few rotations of the focus wheel.
This item comes in clamshell packaging.
- Optical Performance
- 8x magnification, 42mm objectives
- Lead-free glass elements, BaK-4 roof prisms
- Fully multicoated optics
- 7.5° angle of view, 60° apparent angle of view
- 7.5-foot minimum focus distance
- 17mm eye relief
- Use and Handling
- Twist-up rubber eyecups with textured grip
- Adapter thread for tripod mounting
- Fast-Focus center focus wheel
- Flip-down objective lens covers
- Construction Details
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof and waterproof construction
- Dura-Grip rubber armoring with non-slip gripping surfaces
- 25 oz weight