The D|Mount Baseplate from D|Focus Systems uses a single, 15mm rod extending from the side of the camera to mount your D|Focus V4 or most other single rod mount follow focuses. The D|Focus V4 Follow Focus and D|Mount offer a single rail and baseplate mounting system. The position of the rod is adjustable, side-to-side, so it should work with most DSLR or mirror-less camera bodies.
The baseplate also features anti-rotation locking pins for the Canon DSLR bodies. It can also double as a mount for your Zacuto Z-Finder frame if you use one. It is light in weight and measures only 4.5 oz (127.6g). Also, the D|Mount baseplate clears the battery door on the Panasonic Lumix GH1 and GH2 Cameras, so you won’t have to remove the camera to get the battery out.
- All CNC aluminum construction
- Includes a 6" (152.4mm), 15mm rod, long enough for most lenses
- Anti-rotation locking pins for the Canon DSLRs
- Compatible with the D|Focus V4 and most other single rod mount follow focuses
- It works with the D|Zoom gear driven zoom lever
- Battery door clearance for the Panasonic Lumix GH1 and GH2 Cameras
- Compatible with the Zacuto Z-Finder mounting frames
- Standard 1/4-20" tripod mount
- Lightweight, just 4.5 oz (127.6 g)