The Xcellon HDD-01 SATA Hard Drive Dock makes it simple to access data on an internal SATA drive. The HDD-01's tray-less, top-loading drive dock enables easy access with simple, tool-free installation-instead of dismantling your computer and installing the drive, you simply insert the drive directly into the dock.
Compatible with hard disk drives and solid state drives, the HDD-01 accommodates 2.5" laptop-sized and 3.5" desktop-sized SATA I/II/III drives with capacities of up to 4 TB. The HDD-01 is equipped with eSATA, FireWire 400, two FireWire 800 ports, and a USB 3.0 port, plus all necessary interface cables. With compatible devices, the dual FireWire 800 ports allow daisy-chaining, and the USB 3.0 port can attain maximum transfer rates of up to 5.0 Gbps. The dock also supports hot-swapping of disk drives.
- Accommodates One 2.5" or 3.5" SATA I/II/III Drive
- The Xcellon hard drive dock accommodates a single 2.5" laptop-sized or 3.5" desktop-sized SATA I/II/III disk drive. It's great for backing up or archiving large quantities of data to solid-state or hard disk drives, whether you're a video editor or a data systems manager.
- Tray-Less, Top-Loading Drive Dock
- Installing your disk drive is easy. Instead of dismantling your computer, just pop a disk into the easily accessible, top-loading drive dock. The dock is tray-less, eliminating the need for a drive carrier, screwdriver, or other installation tools. It's the most convenient way to access data on an internal SATA drive.
- USB 3.0, eSATA, FireWire 800, and FireWire 400 ports
- The HDD-01 is equipped with five ports for flexible connectivity. USB 3.0, eSATA, FireWire 400, and two FireWire 800 ports, plus the included high-speed connection cables, make it easy to connect the HDD-01 to most computers. The dual FireWire 800 ports also enable daisy-chaining with compatible devices.
- Maximum Transfer Rates of up to 5.0 Gbps
- When plugged into your computer's USB 3.0 port, the HDD-01 can attain transfer rates of up to 5.0 Gbps via the included USB 3.0 cable.
- The HDD-01 allows hot-swapping, so you won't have to shut down your computer every time you insert a disk into the dock.
- LED Status Indicator
- The dock is furnished with a status LED to indicate when your disk drive is powered or reading and writing.
- Overcurrent Protection
- The HDD-01's circuit design provides overcurrent protection to help optimize data security and safeguard your drive against damage.