The BMC100 Time Lapse, Motion Activated Camera from Brinno is a self-contained surveillance system with passive infrared (PIR) motion detection, time-lapse, and timer options, for completely customizable recording. Its aspherical lens features a fast f/1.2 focal ratio, for excellent low-light performance, and a 140° wide-angle field of view. Additionally, the lens rotates up to 120° for precise positioning of the camera.
To balance battery life and optimize available memory, you can program it to capture still or video images. You can also choose image qualities up to 1280x720. In still mode, you can have it capture time-lapse images with interval times from 1 second to 24 hours. In video mode, you can choose how many frames-per-second are captured up to 30fps. The included PIR allows you to capture images when motion is detected, or you can program it to capture only during certain times of day.
The camera accepts SD memory cards up to 32GB and the 1.44" LCD display allows you to preview the field of view for precise positioning, and lets you program the camera according to your needs and preferences. LED indicators show when the camera is actively capturing images, when the memory is low, and when the batteries need to be changed. A weather-resistant housing and battery pack are available for outdoor use and additional power. This camera system can be used as a portable surveillance solution, or as a trail camera that allows you to learn when and where game is most active.
- Aspherical Lens
- Fast f/1.2 for low-light performance
- 140° field of view
- 120° lens rotation
- Capture Modes
- Passive infrared (PIR) motion-activated sensor
- Time-lapse with intervals from 1 second to 24 hours
- Timer sets when during the day the camera will be active
- LCD Monitor
- A 1.44" LCD allows you to select settings and preview camera placement
- Records to SDHC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity, which are available separately
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, which are sold separately, and is configured with an external battery port for optional external battery pack, which provides more power for longer run times