The Cyclopital3D Filter/Close-Up Adapter for Sony HDR-TD20V Camcorder is a universal adapter that expands the capabilities of your Sony 3D Camcorder by enabling the use of a multitude of accessory filters, lenses and other attachments. These attachments include close-up lenses, neutral density filters, matte boxes, lens hoods, or other specialty attachments. Most of the optional attachments function the same way in a 3D environment as they do in 2D cinematography, with the exception of close-up lenses, which are fundamentally different.
In 3D cinematography, the close-up lens allows the camera to achieve convergence on the subject closer than what is possible without the addition of close-up lens. It also increases the common image seen by both lenses, thus reducing the amount of image loss commonly experienced in 3D close-up photography and videography.
Note! The adapter looks slightly different than that for the TD30V Camcorder to accomodate the bottom front knob.
- 72mm lens ring may be stepped up or down as needed
- Add neutral density filters, polarizing filters, gradient filters, lens hoods, matte boxes, close-up lenses, or other specialized attachments
- Included custom-made lens hood is removable
- Vivitar Series 1 Close-Up Lens set included
- Attaches easily to a tripod mount with a captive screw using a dime
- The FCA (Filter/Close-Up Adapter) does not obstruct camera view when not using a filter or lens, so you can leave it on all the time
- Allows the use of a ring flash