The Dorrough 40-A is a professional analog loudness meter, designed for modern stereo recording and broadcast requirements, and offering simultaneous average and peak program display, with separate ballistics and lightning-fast response. This meter is equipped with a 40-LED bar graph, showing 1dB of resolution per LED, and 14dB of headroom.
- Rack or console mounted Analog Loudness Meter with dual dedicated ballistics for simultaneous peak and average readout
- Microchip processor with accuracy of oscilloscope, ultra-fast response time of 600ms average, virtually instantaneous peak for seamless continuous display of peak/average relationship
- Individual left and right XLR inputs for stereo mixing applications, +4 dB factory-calibrated
- Display with 40 LED's providing 1dB resolution per LED
- Proprietary "A" scale with 14dB of headroom
- XLR, 6 DIP switches for function assignments, mini 8-pin DIN port out for access to alarm relays, meter mode functions, and peak hold modes, standard with unit