The Dyle Mobile TV Receiver from Belkin allows you to watch live TV right on your Apple iOS mobile device. It requires no Wi-Fi signal or mobile broadband connectivity to work. Instead, the device receives content from the Dyle Mobile TV Service, which rebroadcasts local digital over-the-air programming from major TV networks across the US so you can watch sports, entertainment, news, and more right on your iPhone or iPad. Not all areas have access to the Dyle Mobile TV Service, so you have to go to the Dyle TV website and enter the zip code of interest in the Dyle TV Coverage Map to see what channels are available in the area, if any.
The Dyle Mobile TV Receiver is compatible with the iPhone 4/4S, iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation), and it requires a free downloadable app for your iPhone or iPad. The device connects to your iPhone or iPad's 30-pin sync/charge port and it also features a micro USB pass-through port so you can charge your mobile device while content is playing.
- Access live, local, digital broadcast TV on your iPad or iPhone
- No Wi-Fi or mobile data plan required to watch live TV
- The Dyle Mobile TV Service rebroadcasts local over-the-air channels using the ATSC-M/H standard
- Extendable titanium antenna provides better signal quality
- Works with iPhone 4/4S, iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation)
- Device equipped with an Apple compatible 30-pin connector
- Pass-through micro USB port allows for charging of iOS devices while content is playing (charger and USB cable sold separately)
- Includes neoprene carrying case