The InFocus INF-SPTZ RealCam HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera and Converter Bundle is an all-in-one solution that delivers HD video via USB for videoconference applications. The included InFocus DVI-to-USB converter supports a 1920 x 1080 signal and outputs a variety of resolution/frame rates, including 1280 x 720p at 30 fps. The included Sony EVIHD7V PTZ camera features a fast and quiet direct drive mechanism, so the camera can be adjusted without the sound of the motor disturbing your meeting.
The converter allows you to plug into virtually any PC via the USB port and feed video to optional software without installing drivers. You can also connect the output to optional InFocus Monopads, JTouch, and BigTouch monitors via the USB connector.
- The EVI-HD7V employs a 1/3" HD CMOS delivering highly detailed and vivid images.
- The camera provides full High Definition at up to 1080/60p, providing 10 selectable HD video output options including both interlaced and progressive scan output in 1080 mode. It also supports VGA mode for added migration support.
- The DVI-D interface is capable of displaying both digital and analog signals in Y/Pb/Pr and RGB formats.
- 10x Optical (40x with Digital Zoom)
- The EVI-HD7V has a maximum zoom ratio of 40x. The high performance lens supports a fast and stable autofocus capability enabling sharp and intricately featured objects to be captured quickly and clearly.
- RS-232C Remote control (VISCA protocol)
- All camera settings and pan/tilt/zoom control functions can be performed remotely at high communication speeds via the RS-232C interface VISCA protocol.
- Six-Position Presets
- Up to 6 preset values for pan/tilt/zoom, focus position, exposure mode and white balance mode can be stored in the camera. The camera can retain these presets even when switched off.
- Customizable Settings using IR Remote Commander Unit
- Users are able to adjust various camera settings using the IR Remote Commander Unit (supplied). The IR Remote Commander provides additional flexibility of operation and camera positioning without compromising control.
DVI to USB Converter
The converter supports output resolution and frame rates of:
1920 x 1080 at 10 fps
1280 x 720 at 30 fps
640 x 480 at 30 fps
320 x 240 a 30 fps