The Behringer C1 and ART USB Dual Pre Vocal and Podcasting Kit from B&H is ideal for anyone looking for the tools needed to record vocals for music or podcasts on their Mac or PC. It includes a Behringer C1 condenser microphone, an ART USB Dual Pre preamp and USB interface, a suspension shockmount, a tabletop microphone stand, a pop filter with gooseneck, and a microphone cable.
The C1 condenser mic has a cardioid polar pattern and is designed for vocals as well as piano and guitar. The ART USB Dual Pre has dual XLR/TRS inputs and can be powered by USB bus power, a 9-volt battery, or an optional power supply. It can provide audio resolutions up to 16-bit/48 kHz and is compatible with both Mac and PC.
The included shock mount has a spring-clamp holder that helps prevent vibration noise from being picked up by the C1 mic. The nylon pop filter is attached to a 13.5" gooseneck to allow for flexible positioning on the tabletop mic stand. It is designed to eliminate plosives and pops in speech.
This Kit Includes:
- Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
- ART USB Dual Pre - USB 1.1 Digital Audio Interface with Dual Microphone Preamps
- Auray SHM-UC2 Clamping Suspension Shockmount for Side-Address Microphones
- Auray TT-6110 Desktop Microphone Stand (Black)
- Auray PFN-6 Nylon Pop Filter with Gooseneck (6")
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 10' (3.0 m), Black