The 4-channel For.A MV-42HSα HD/SD-SDI Quad Multi Viewer resizes and displays up to 4 inputs of HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals on a single screen. It also enables you to downconvert 4K (4 x 3G signals) to HD-SDI.
Audio level metering of SDI embedded audio signals is provided, allowing audio signal presence to be monitored. It is half rack wide and is most suitable for monitoring systems with mixed HD-SDI and SD-SDI input signals.
- Support for mixed input of HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals (mixed and asynchronous input supported)
- Support for mixed input of analog composite by using the MV-42AI option (sold separately)
- Audio level metering for HD/SD-SDI embedded audio signals (up to 8 channels display)
- HD-SDI and DVI-D (1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720) high-definition image output
- Full screen, 2-split (right and left), and quad screen output selectable
- Video loss detection
- Display of ATC (Ancillary Time Code) embedded on HD/SD-SDI input signals
- Downconverts 4K (4 x 3G signals) to HD-SDI
- Title display of up to 16 characters for each input (alphanumeric and symbol)
- With the interface option (sold separately), genlock input, color selectable (red and green) tally indicator display, remote control via LAN, and date/time display can also be supported.