The E223W-BK 22" LED Backlit LCD Monitor from NEC is a widescreen high definition monitor supporting a resolution of 1680 x 1050 for enhanced picture quality, along with a 5ms response time reducing lag and blur when watching movies and videos. The enhanced contrast ratio of 1,000:1 creates a more dynamic picture through darker dark and brighter white colors.
Configure this VESA compatible monitor with or without the included stand and take full advantage of the 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles. Once configured, this NEC monitor is packed with enhanced features to take your viewing experience to the next level. You can tilt, swivel and pivot the monitor for increased viewing comfort while adjusting the aspects of the monitor through enhanced OSD user controls.
- Allows up to two inputs (VGA and DVI-I) to be connected to a single monitor and for each of the three signals to be displayed with the press of a button.
- Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178° horizontally and vertically (up to 89° up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
- Rapid Response
- Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
- No Touch Auto Adjust
- Allows the monitor to be automatically adjusted to optimal image settings when initially turned on.
- LED Backlight
- Provides for enhanced low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
- Carbon Footprint Meter
- Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conversation of green gas emissions in real time.
- Additional Features
- ECO Mode, Carbon footprint meter, Thin frame, Tilt, Swivel, Pivot, Height-adjustable stand, Carrying handle, Rapid Response, Ambix, XtraView, OSD user controls, NaViKey, NaViSet software, Cable management, VESA mount, HDMI-capable via DVI adapter, HDCP, DDC/CI, No Touch Auto Adjust, Plug and Play (VESA DDC 1/2B), VESA DPMS power management, AccuColor color control, Digital smoothing, Digital controls, ISO 13406-2 Class II