The DJI Phantom Camera Mount for GoPro HERO2 allows you to attach your GoPro HERO2 camera to your DJI Phantom quadcopter. All that's required to secure the mount to the quadcopter is a screwdriver to tighten down the four included mounting screws. The mount provides a secure connection to the quadcopter and it's designed with a removable clear plastic frame. When the frame is connected to the mount, you can use your HERO2 camera without its protective housing. The mount's clear frame holds the camera securely in place. However, if you want to fly and record with your HERO2 camera while it's inside its protective housing, all you have to do is remove the clear frame from the mount, place the camera inside its protective housing and attach your HERO2 directly to the mount using the metal thumbscrew.
The other advantage of the mount's removable frame is that you can actually mount any GoPro camera to the Phantom as long as that camera you want to attach is inside its protective housing. Besides the HERO2, this mount will work with the original HD HERO and the HERO3 camera - as long as the GoPro camera you choose is in its protective housing. For added flexibility, the mount is adjustable as well, which means that you can dial in just the right shooting angle before each flight. Plus, the mount's metal thumbscrew makes it easy to remove the camera from the Phantom without using any tools.
- Mount lets you attach the GoPro HERO2 camera to the DJI Phantom quadcopter
- The mount's clear plastic frame lets you use the HERO2 camera without its protective housing
- You can attach any GoPro camera to the mount when using camera with its protective housing
- Mount is adjustable to help you achieve the desired shooting angle before each flight
- A metal thumbscrew makes it easy to remove the camera from the Phantom without tools