The yellow Korean Keyboard Stickers from Latkey are English (US) and Korean (Hangul Dubeolshik) alphabet stickers for black keyboards. These stickers have been carefully designed for the Korean language. The stickers are based on the Dubeolshik Hangul keyboard layout. One Ha/En key is dedicated to switch between Hangul and English, and another for Hanja input type. Vowels and consonants are separately located on different sides of the Hangul Dubeolshik keyboard layout.
- Korean keyboard stickers are specially designed for black keyboards
- Stickers are based on the Dubeolshik Hangul keyboard layout
- These stickers fit desktop and laptop keys
- Clean keyboard, 100% permanent print
- Easy to attach and remove (map included)
- Unique coating protects from abrasion
- Transparent matt key tops; no glare