The black H. Wilson Adjustable Height Steel LCD Cart is rugged enough for the toughest office or school environment. Engineered from a steel design, this cart is guaranteed not to crack, warp, rust or peel. The LCD mount is adjustable in height from 24" to 42" in 2" increments.
The steel reinforced top shelves feature a 1/4" lip around the edges, which helps prevent slippage. In addition, each cart contains a UL listed 3-outlet electrical assembly with 15' cord making this cart usable in just about any part of a lecture hall or classroom. The 4" ball-bearing casters, two with locking brakes, makes moving it around a cinch.
- Holds up to a 42" flat panel display
- Adjustable in height from 24" to 42" in 2" increments
- Black powder coat paint finish
- Cable pass-through holes in top and middle shelf
- 1/4" retaining lip around each shelf
- UL-listed, 3-outlet, surge-suppressor with 15' cord
- 4" ball-bearing casters, two with locking brake
- 14.8" clearance between bottom and middle shelf