The Zis Music Library (Love & Romance) from Sound Ideas moves effortlessly from romance to seduction, from reminiscing over bygone times to celebrations of love in bloom. This CD is at times introspective and poignant and other times celebratory and magical. The lush romantic orchestral music and ethereal arrangements beautifully capture moods and create the apt underscore for scenes of love & romance. Styles include Latin, Orchestral, Pop, New Age, Waltz, and R&B. All royalty-free music tracks are editable and are approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes long with 30 & 60 second edits as well as 2 alternate intros and outros for even more editing options.
- 10 royalty-free music tracks
- 52 music tracks in all including broadcast lengths
- Romantic music
- Lush romantic orchestral music
- Audio CD format
- Musical composition by Dean Landon(BMI); Lisa Bloom (BMI); Michael McGregor (BMI); & Evelyne Datl (SOCAN)
- Music published by Night After Night Publishing (SOCAN)