The HP Z420 turnkey kit gives you the performance power needed to take advantage of professional-grade video editing and graphics software. With a 2.8 GHz Intel E5-1603 Xeon Quad-Core processor, upgraded 16GB of RAM, and an nVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card with 2GB of memory, you get the hardware required to handle the demands of Full HD video editing and graphics-intensive tasks. A 250GB solid state drive provides fast system speed, and a 2TB internal hard drive offers you a generous amount of storage space for software, footage, and other media. Capture footage directly to your system using the included Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro editing card with HDMI and analog inputs.
Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud (CC) is a subscription-based professional video editing application perhaps most notable for its ability to handle most codecs up to 1080p natively in the timeline. Thanks to Adobe's Mercury Playback Engine, Premiere is able to take advantage of the processing power locked up in the nVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, the graphics card included in the Z420. This means full quality playback in the timeline of more formats, the real-time applications of effects without rendering, and significantly faster transcode times, especially when exporting to high-compression formats like H.264.
The kit includes a 1-year B&H tech support plan.
This Kit Includes:
- HP Z420 Series F1L02UT Mini-Tower Workstation
- 3 x Crucial 4GB 240-pin DIMM DDR3 PC3-14900 Memory Module
- Samsung 250GB 840 Evo-Series SATA III Internal SSD
- Newer Technology AdaptaDrive 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Bracket
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti Graphics Card
- WD 2TB Desktop Performance Caviar Black HDD Retail Kit (WD2003FZEX)
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI and Analog Editing Card - PCI Express
- B&H Photo Video Computer Software & Memory Installation with 1-Year Tech Support
- Adobe Creative Cloud 1-Year Subscription