This Z420 Entry Level Turnkey Kit with EDIUS Pro 7 from B&H gives you all the tools you need to start editing video. This turnkey video editing workstation is built around an HP Z420 and comes pre-installed with Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 7. This kit features a 250GB 2.5" SSD with 3.5" drive converter bracket, 2TB internal hard drive, nNVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card, an HDSPARK SD/HD-SDI hardware card with HDMI out, and a 15-in-1 media card reader.
The HP Z420 turnkey kit gives you the performance power needed to take advantage of the professional-grade video editing tools offered by EDIUS Pro 7. With a 2.8 GHz Intel E5-1603 Xeon Quad-Core processor, upgraded 16GB of RAM, and an nVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card with 2GB of memory, you get the hardware required to handle the demands of Full HD video editing and graphics-intensive tasks. A 250GB solid state drive provides fast system speed, and a 2TB internal hard drive offers you a generous amount of storage space for software, footage, and other media. The HDSPARK SD/HD-SDI hardware card offers real-time editing, as well as live monitoring of audio and video on an HDMI display device. You can also import footage from your various media cards using the 15-in-1 media card reader.
The kit includes a 1-year B&H tech support plan.
This Kit Includes:
- HP Z420 Series F1L02UT Mini-Tower Workstation
- 3 x Crucial 4GB 240-pin DIMM DDR3 PC3-14900 Memory Module
- Samsung 250GB 850 Evo 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
- Newer Technology AdaptaDrive 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Bracket
- PNY Technologies Nvidia Quadro K620 Professional Graphics Card
- WD 2TB Desktop Performance Caviar Black HDD Retail Kit (WD2003FZEX)
- Grass Valley HDSPARK with EDIUS Pro 7 NLE Software
- B&H Photo Video Computer Software & Memory Installation with 1-Year Tech Support
- HP 15-in-1 USB 3.0 5.25/3.25" Internal Media Card Reader