This Z440 Entry Level Turnkey Kit with Avid Media Composer 8 from B&H gives you all the tools you need to start editing video. This turnkey video editing workstation is built around an HP Z440 and comes pre-installed with Avid Media Composer 8. This kit features a 250GB 2.5" SSD with 3.5" 2.5" to 3.5" and 3.5" to 5.25" drive converter brackets, two 2TB internal hard drives for storage plus the 1 TB drive holding Windows and applications, a pair of SATA cables for the internal drives, and a Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K HDMI and analog editing card.
The HP Z440 turnkey kit gives you the performance power needed to take advantage of the professional-grade, American Cinema Editors (ACE) certified, video editing tools offered by Avid Media Composer 8. With a 3.5 GHz Intel Xeon E5-1650v3 processor, 16GB of RAM, and an NVIDIA Quadro K2200 graphics card with 4GB of dedicated video memory, you get the hardware required to handle the demands of Full HD video editing, visual effects creation, and graphics-intensive tasks. A 250GB solid state drive provides fast system speed, and two 2TB internal hard drives offers you a generous amount of storage space for software, footage, and other media. Capture footage directly to your system using the included Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K editing card with HDMI and analog inputs.
The kit includes a 1-year B&H tech support on the hardware installed as part of the turnkey system.
This Kit Includes:
- HP Z440 F1M44UT Minitower Workstation
- Samsung 250GB 850 Evo 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
- Icy Dock FLEX-FIT Trio 2 x 2.5" HDD/SSD to 5.25" Bracket + 3.5" Bay (Black)
- 2 x WD 2TB Se Datacenter OEM HDD
- Avid Media Composer 8 (Activation Card)
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
- B&H Photo Video Computer Software & Memory Installation with 1-Year Tech Support
- C2G 7-pin 180- to 90-Degree 1-Device Serial ATA Cable - 18"
- C2G 7-Pin 180 1-Device Serial ATA Cable - 18"