The HP Z420 turnkey kit gives you the performance power needed to take advantage of the professional-grade, American Cinema Editors (ACE) certified, video editing tools offered by Avid Media Composer 7.0. With a 3.6 GHz E5-1620 Xeon quad-core processor, upgraded 16GB of RAM, and an nVIDIA Quadro K2000 graphics card with 2GB of dedicated video memory, you get the hardware required to handle the demands of Full HD video editing, visual effects creation, and graphics-intensive tasks. A 250GB solid state drive provides fast system speed, and two 2TB internal hard drives offers you a generous amount of storage space for software, footage, and other media. Capture footage directly to your system using the included Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro editing card with HDMI and analog inputs.
The kit includes a 1-year B&H tech support plan.
This Kit Includes:
- HP Z420 Series D3J36UT Workstation Computer
- 2 x Lifetime Memory 4GB (2 x 2GB) PC3-12800 ECC DIMM Dual Inline Memory Module Kit
- Samsung 250GB 840 Evo-Series SATA III Internal SSD
- Newer Technology AdaptaDrive 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Bracket
- PNY Technologies nVIDIA Quadro K2000 Display Card
- 2 x WD 2TB Desktop Performance HDD Retail Kit (WD2002FAEX)
- Avid Media Composer 7 (Activation Card)
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI and Analog Editing Card - PCI Express
- B&H Photo Computer Software & Memory Installation with 1-Year Tech Support