The HP Z420 turnkey kit gives you the performance power needed to take advantage of the professional-grade video editing tools offered by Grass Valley Edius Pro 7. With a 3.7 GHz E5-1620v2 Xeon quad-core processor, upgraded 16GB of RAM, and an NVIDIA Quadro K2000 graphics card with 2GB of dedicated video memory, you get the hardware required to handle the demands of Full HD video editing and graphics-intensive tasks.
A 250GB solid state drive provides fast system speed, and three 2TB internal hard drives offers you a generous amount of storage space for software, footage, and other media. The STORM SD/HD/3G-SDI hardware card offers real-time editing, as well as live monitoring of audio and video on an HDMI display device. A USB keyboard and mouse are included for system operation and navigation, and a 15-in-1 media card reader allows provides support for a variety of standard media cards. The HP Z420 comes pre-loaded with Windows 7 Pro (64-bit), but you do have the option of installing Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) at no additional cost.
The kit includes a 1-year B&H tech support plan.
This Kit Includes:
- HP Z420 Series F1L12UT Mini-Tower Workstation
- Crucial 8GB 240-pin DIMM DDR3 PC3-14900 Memory Module
- Samsung 250GB 850 Evo 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
- OWC / Other World Computing OWC Multi-Mount 2.5" to 3.5" and 3.5" to 5.25" Bracket Set
- HP 15-in-1 USB 3.0 5.25/3.25" Internal Media Card Reader
- 3 x WD 2TB Desktop Performance Caviar Black HDD Retail Kit (WD2003FZEX)
- Grass Valley STORM 3G PCI Express Card with EDIUS Pro 7 NLE Software
- Creative Labs Soundblaster Audigy SE 4L PCI Sound Card
- B&H Photo Video Computer Software & Memory Installation with 1-Year Tech Support