The HP Z420 turnkey kit gives you the performance power needed to take advantage of the professional-grade, American Cinema Editors (ACE) certified, video editing tools offered by Avid Media Composer 8. With a 3.5 GHz Intel Xeon E5-1650v2 processor, upgraded 16GB of RAM, and an nVIDIA Quadro K2000 graphics card with 2GB of dedicated video memory, you get the hardware required to handle the demands of Full HD video editing, visual effects creation, and graphics-intensive tasks. A 250GB solid state drive provides fast system speed, and three 2TB internal hard drives offers you a generous amount of storage space for software, footage, and other media. Capture footage directly to your system using the included Blackmagic Design DeckLink Studio 4K video card with 6G-SDI, HDMI, and analog connections via an included breakout cable.
The Thunderbolt 2 PCIe card allows you to connect external hardware that requires high-speed data throughput - up to 20 Gb/s - such as RAID arrays for video storage. The card also features a DisplayPort input so you can route video to a display with Thunderbolt or mini DisplayPort input.
The kit includes a 1-year B&H tech support plan.
This Kit Includes:
- HP Z420 Series F1L09UT Mini-Tower Workstation
- 2 x Crucial 4GB 240-pin DIMM DDR3 PC3-14900 Memory Module
- Samsung 250GB 840 Evo-Series SATA III Internal SSD
- OWC / Other World Computing OWC Multi-Mount 2.5" to 3.5" and 3.5" to 5.25" Bracket Set
- 3 x WD 2TB Desktop Performance Caviar Black HDD Retail Kit (WD2003FZEX)
- Avid Media Composer 8 (Activation Card)
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink Studio 4K Capture & Playback Card
- B&H Photo Video Computer Software & Memory Installation with 1-Year Tech Support
- HP Thunderbolt-2 PCIe 1-Port I/O Card