The Datavideo TP-600 iPad Teleprompter Kit for ENG Cameras can be used in either a theatre setting or a video studio. Prepared scripts or cue sheets can be easily copied and pasted into the DV prompter application software from email. You can scroll at a set automatic rate or control it with the wired/wireless remote (sold separately) for a more natural result. A number of clear fonts, colors, and text sizes are available, thereby making reading comfortable from a variety of distances.
This kit comes with a TP-600 ENG prompter rail and mounting hardware. Turn your iPad Tablet into a teleprompter made specifically to fit ENG Cameras. You can easily load scripts, adjust speed, character size, and colors.
Note! The foam packing within the retail carton can be easily transferred to HC-600 Hard Case (sold separately) used for this kit.
- Simple software and remote (remote sold separately) allow you to produce professional results at low cost
- Special 60/40 glass allows you to read the script and the camera to see the subject
- Strong and rigid prompter frame fixes securely to any standard tripod quick release plate
- Prompter frame is designed to allow standalone, in front of camera, or below lens prompting
- Black camera snood/hood is adjustable for adapting to a wide variety of cameras
- Quick and simple assembly that requires no special tooling
- Expandable mounting bracket system allows simple but secure installation of tablet computer
- Supports a 9.8' wired remote