The Datavideo TP-600 iPad Teleprompter Kit for ENG Cameras can be used in either a theatre setting or a video studio. Prepared scripts or cue sheets can be easily copied and pasted into the DV prompter application software from email. You can scroll at a set automatic rate or control it with the included wired remote for a more natural result. A number of clear fonts, colors, and text sizes are available, thereby making reading comfortable from a variety of distances.
This kit comes with a TP-600 ENG prompter rail and mounting hardware. Turn your iPad Tablet into a teleprompter made specifically to fit ENG Cameras. You can easily load scripts, adjust speed, character size, and colors.
Note: The foam packing within the retail carton can be easily transferred to HC-600 Hard Case (sold separately) used for this kit.
- Simple software and remote (remote sold separately) allow you to produce professional results at low cost
- Special 60/40 glass allows you to read the script and the camera to see the subject
- Strong and rigid prompter frame fixes securely to any standard tripod quick release plate
- Prompter frame is designed to allow standalone, in front of camera, or below lens prompting
- Black camera snood/hood is adjustable for adapting to a wide variety of cameras
- Quick and simple assembly that requires no special tooling
- Expandable mounting bracket system allows simple but secure installation of tablet computer
- Supports a 9.8' wired remote