The Radical Bundle from Sound Radix is a collection of plug-ins that includes the Auto-Align, SurferEQ, and Pi Phase Mixer. Each plug-in supports AAX, VST, and RTAS formats on PC and AAX, VST, RTAS, and AU formats on Mac and are 32- and 64-bit compatible.
The Auto-Align, as its name implies, automatically lines up multi-mic recordings to compensate for the minute delay between the mics to correct comb-filter effects. It can be used in instances when multiple mics are used on the same source or to keep a room mic in phase with close up mics.
The SurferEQ tracks the fundamental frequencies on a given audio source in real time, providing equalization to your harmonic content as it changes, as opposed to a static frequency band. The Pi Phase Interaction Mixer is designed to improve the summing stage of your mix by minimizing frequency cancellation between your tracks. Often in a mix, two different sources will occupy the same frequency range, but out of phase, resulting in cancellation of that range. The Pi Phase detects any frequency cancellation between instruments and reverses it, allowing the full range of your mix to be heard.
Please note: This bundle is an electronic download.
- Automatic, Sample Accurate Time & Phase Alignment
- Phase Polarity Detection
- Alternate Matching Points for Improving Phase Correlation while Reserving Delay
- Displays Distance in Samples, Milliseconds, Inches and Centimeters
- Pitch-Tracking Equalizer
- Original Asymetric EQ Algorithms
- Harmonic Filter
- 64-Bit Internal Processing
- Pi Phaster Interactions Mixer
- Groundbreaking, true multi-channel engine, dynamically optimizes phase relationships between mix channels for optimal sounding mix
- Three-mode track grouping for enhanced related instruments and multi-mic setup phase correlation optimization
- Full Range and Low Frequency global optimization modes
- Four mode multi-channel phase correlation display, enables a unique view of the phase relationships within the mix
- Internal, inter-channel sample accurate routing, no complicated side-chaining required