The Arca Swiss F-Metric C 4x5 Field Camera is a precise field camera that features calibrated, easily accessed control blocks (they call them 'function carriers). Focusing is done with your right hand, with finely geared control available from both the front and the rear standard, unlike most field cameras. All camera movements are done on the left. This Field model "C" version of the F-Metric 4x5 camera is even more compact and lightweight than the View model " C" and includes a "universal" rail that allows the use of 75-300mm lenses on 110mm flat boards
The 4x5 F-Metric offers an incredible 100mm of geared rise on each standard, with 30mm of geared lateral shift on each standard and ±80mm of total shift. It also offers unlimited vertical swing movement, to allow you to remove the bellows (which is a quick procedure) and pack the camera flat- making it a truly compact piece of equipment. The monorail itself slides directly into the included extension bracket, which fits into any tripod with an Arca-type quick release clamp. The Arca Swiss F-Metric 4x5 is a high quality, easily transported, professional's tool that is ideal for use with 4x5 film, medium format film backs (up to 6x9), and digital backs made to fit medium format SLR system cameras or the 4x5 international Graflok standard.
- An incredibly precise field camera made in France
- Fully modular system with extensive accessories for viewing, conversion, etc.
- Great for use with digital backs and lenses
- 'Universal' rail allows use of 75mm to 300mm on 110mm flat boards
- Conical 380mm bellows comfortably accommodate all camera positions within the monorail's range without interference
- Geared rise and lateral shift movements, with no backlash
- 100mm of geared rise upon each standard
- 30mm of geared lateral shift upon each standard, with 50mm additional ungeared movement
- With 6 x 9 front frame and folding rail, the F-Metric C 4x5 Field Camera is smaller and lighter than the F-Metric 4x5 View Camera