The gray equIP HCD1F True Day/Night H.264 Indoor Box IP Camera from Honeywell is a high definition, true day/night network camera for digital video surveillance. It provides 720p resolution at full frame rate. at full frame rate. The 1/4" CMOS network camera combines superior imaging and camera technology with the equIP Series IP networking technology, providing streaming in H.264 and MJPEG images with frame rates up to 30 fps. This camera supports the ONVIF specification for interoperability between network video products.
This day/night camera adapts to varying lighting conditions to ensure good picture quality even in extreme low-light conditions. When the light level drops too low for accurate video identification in color, the camera moves the IR cut filter out of the optical path and then switches to black and white video to capture more detail using the increased sensitivity of the CMOS sensor to IR light. A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels. This can also be performed from most DVR/NVR setup utilities.
The equIP HCD1F True Day/Night Indoor Camera supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats. The compression parameters for the 2 video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. This camera features analog video out for aiming and focusing during setup.
The HCD1F True Day/Night H.264 Indoor Box IP Camera has built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) (IEEE 802.3af), which allows power to be supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support does not exist, the unit can also be powered directly from a 24VAC power supply.
This camera uses Honeywell technology for video motion detection, tamper detection, remote firmware updating, and for secure storage of all camera settings. Video motion detection recognizes object motion within the field of view; then a simple on-screen notification alerts the user. Camera tamper detection notifies the user when a camera’s field of view is altered, blinded, or blurred. This ensures the video’s integrity and alerts the customer to either a live event or a system problem that is causing disruption to the video stream. Honeywell’s technology also allows users to remotely upload firmware to the camera. Setup is quick and easy, and can be customized through a Web client or from an NVR. The built-in Web server provides password-protected access to the camera’s video and network setup.
This camera is a network surveillance solution designed for object recognition that is required in locations where variable and low light conditions exist. Setup is quick and easy, and can be customized through a Web client or from an NVR. This provides optimum performance for indoor applications, as well as outdoor applications when using an environmental housing (sold separately).
- Good image quality, 720p (1280 x 720) resolution
- 30 fps progressive scan
- ONVIF support
- Camera tamper & video motion detection
- NTP time synchronization support
- Variable day/night threshold setting to accommodate switching to black and white images in low light
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware update
- Date/time stamp embedded into video stream
- Multiple browser support
- Supports both dynamic and static IP address assignment
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24VAC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Multiple levels of password protected remote access prevents unauthorized users from altering system settings
- Supports bidirectional audio
- Emissions: FCC, CE (EN55022)
- Immunity: CE (EN50130-4)
- Safety: EU: EN60950-1; North America ETL listed to UL/CSA 60950-1
- Cool gray powder coat finish