The EnGenius ENH200 High-Powered, Long-Range Wireless N150 Outdoor Client Bridge operates on 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum with wireless speeds up to 150 Mb/s. It features high transmitted output power, high receivable sensitivity, and a built-in dual polarization directional antenna, all of which extends the range of the wireless signal enabling for building-to-building bridging or connectivity to devices at greater distances when configured in Access Point mode.
Supporting highly secure WPA/WPA2 encryption and MAC address filter ensures an uncompromised network security. The ENH200 Client Bridge also includes RSSI signal strength indicators, the PoE injector, as well as, a mast strap, and wall mount accessories that all make installation easy.
The ENH200 Client Bridge is a suitable solution for integrators and installers to establish building-to-building wireless network connections; for service providers to use as a high performance CPE offering; or for IP security camera installers deploying cameras to monitor parking lots, streets, and other venues.
- High Power, Long-Range Coverage
- 26 dBm transmit power delivers long-range point-to-point range of up to 2 miles
- Wireless N150 Speed
- In Wireless N mode up to 150 Mb/s when connected to wireless N devices; complies with IEEE802.11b/g and works with wireless N products
- Built-in Directional Antenna Maximizes Wireless Connectivity
- Internal 10 dBi directional antenna with dual polarity design and a focused beam array for targeting other outdoor client bridges or providing wireless network connectivity to a specific outdoor area in Access Point mode
- SSID-to-VLAN Tagging
- Can be configured to broadcast up to 4 SSIDs; each SSID can be tagged to a specified company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights
- User-friendly Installation Kit
- Includes a proprietary PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) kit comprised of a PoE injector and power adapter, also includes a mast mount kit with a binding strap
- EZ Controller
- EZ Controller software for configuring, managing, and monitoring multiple APs from a central location (available as a free download)
- FCC 15B, FCC 15C, IC, CSA