The EnGenius ENS202 High-Powered, Long-Range 2.4 GHz Wireless N300 Outdoor Client Bridge operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band at data rates up to 300 Mb/s. The ENS202 Outdoor Client Bridge has high power output of up to 400mW and is suitable for building-to-building wireless bridging, for stable streaming of video from connected IP security cameras in parking lots, or garages back to a company network, or for sending data to outdoor digital signage.
The ENS202 Outdoor Client Bridge is compliant with the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n standards delivering a wireless data rate of up to 300 Mb/s. It features an internal directional 8 dBi MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antenna combined with with its strong transmit power of up to 400mW, making this unit an ideal choice for small and growing businesses. The ENS202 Outdoor Client Bridge can also be used in other operational modes, such as an access point. When used as an access point, it should be positioned in such a way, because of its more focused directional antenna signal array, to offer wireless network connectivity to a more defined outdoor venue rather than a more general outdoor area around it.
The ENS202 Outdoor Client Bridge also features a robust security feature set that includes support for WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise encryption, 802.1x RADIUS authentication, hidden SSID and MAC address filtering.
The ENS202 Outdoor Client Bridge also features an IP65-rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation in harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat, or continuous moisture.
- High 400mW Transmit Power Delivers Long-Range Coverage
- Ensures robust signal to achieve long range, offers good wireless network coverage, suitable for point-to-point wireless bridging to other buildings
- Up to 300 Mb/s Wireless Speed and Backward Compatible to 802.11b/g
- In Wireless-N mode, maximum data rate reaches up to 300 Mb/s when connected to another Wireless-N device; complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards
- Built-In Directional Antenna Maximizes Wireless Connectivity
- Internal 8 dBi directional antenna with dual polarity design with a focused beam array for targeting other outdoor client bridges or providing wireless network connectivity to a specific outdoor area in Access Point mode
- SSID-to-VLAN Tagging
- Can be configured to broadcast up to 4 SSIDs; each SSID can be tagged to a specified company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights
- User-friendly Installation Kit
- Includes a proprietary PoE (Power over Ethernet) kit comprised of a PoE injector and a power adapter; also includes a mast mount kit with binding strap