The EnGenius ECB350 High-Powered, Long-Range Wireless N300 Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge with Gigabit offers 29 dBm transmit power for long range coverage, wireless speeds up to 300 Mb/s and a Gigabit port for connecting to a switch or router. It is suitable for expanding a network to support additional users. It includes the EZ Controller AP monitoring and management software.
The ECB350 Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge is a suitable solution for expanding an existing network and increasing bandwidth to support additional users. This 2.4 GHz Wireless-N Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge features up to 29 dBm RF Tx (transmit) power for long range coverage, wireless speeds up to 300 Mb/s and a Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a switch or router.
The ECB350 Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge’s robust transmit power, enhanced receive sensitivity, and its MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antenna array extends wireless coverage and enhances connectivity to client devices even in areas where connections have been previously challenging or non-existent. This capability also helps to reduce the number of access points needed to deploy over large properties and helps to eliminate the need for roaming clients to constantly re-associate to different APs in the building or throughout the property.
This powerful and versatile, multi-functional 802.11n wireless device features 8 different operation modes (Access Point/Client Bridge/Universal Repeater/WDS Bridge/WDS AP/WDS Station/AP Router/Client Router) to meet the changing needs of evolving business environments. The ECB350 Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge is designed for extending networks within large or multi-story buildings or expansive, client-intensive facilities like hotels, resorts, hospitals, office buildings, universities, or other multi-building campus facilities that need to offer employees, guests, staff, or students access to network resources like printers, content, or the Internet. This ECB350 delivers fast speeds and extended coverage than lower-power, legacy 802.11g access points.. For small-to-medium-sized business networks and larger homes, the ECB350 is a suitable solution for providing high throughput, performance, and unparalleled wireless range. The WPS function helps installers quickly connect to this Access Point/Client Bridge to an existing wireless network through the user interface.
The ECB350 Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge features Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1,000) port that offers great bandwidth capacity and fast data transfers and is suitable for accommodating users on the network who are engaged in HD video streaming or online gaming. For deployments near ceilings or in crawlspaces where power outlets can be scarce, this Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge is also PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) capable when used with the PoE injector. The ECB350 Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge also features industry standard wireless network encryption settings like WEP and WPA/WPA2, to protect the network from unauthorized access. It also supports IEEE 802.1x Supplicant function in Client Bridge mode for authenticating users to a RADIUS server. For small-to-medium-sized offices or larger corporate deployments, this Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge can also be configured with MAC address filtering; so only known and MAC address-recognized client devices can access the network and unauthorized client devices can be isolated.
The ECB350 Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge includes the EnGenius Zone Controller Access Point Management software that provides a robust suite of tools for IT managers, installers, and network administrators who deploy, manage, and maintain wireless networks. With Zone Controller, the EnGenius Wireless Indoor and Outdoor Access Points and Client Bridges can be configured, controlled, and monitored from a central location.
The Zone Controller is SNMP (v1 and v2) compliant and provides IT administrators with real-time information to ease the deployment, configuration, and management of EnGenius wireless networking solutions in complex networking environments.
- High-Power, Long-Range Coverage
- Up to 29 dBm RF Tx (transmit) power provides more than twice the wireless coverage of other access points
- Multiple Operation Modes
- Offers 8 operation modes such as Access Point/Client Bridge/Universal Repeater/WDS Bridge/WDS AP/WDS Station/AP Router/Client Router for different network topologies
- Wireless N300 Speed
- Up to 300 Mb/s wireless speed is well-suited for large file transfers and streaming video
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Fast data transfer that is suitable for streaming videos, VOIP, music, and multimedia applications
- SSID-to-VLAN Tagging
- Can be configured to broadcast up to 8 SSIDs; each SSID can be tagged to a specified company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Compliant
- Supports Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) and allows deployment in areas where power outlets are not available
- Detachable Antennas
- 2x 5 dBi upgradeable antennas with optimized configuration and RF performance for increase wi-fi coverage and receive sensitivity
- EZ Controller
- EZ Controller software for configuring, managing, and monitoring multiple APs from a central location (available as a free download)
- FCC, IC