The EnGenius ERB9250 Wireless N300 Range Extender is an easy way to extend wireless coverage in your home or small office without running cables. Just put it in between your wireless router and the dead spot in your area that you want to cover with the wireless signal. It is designed to repeat signals into the far, hard-to-reach areas of your home or office. Eliminating the need to run cables allows you to build a wireless network in a cost effective way.
The ERB9250 Range Extender is a 2.4 GHz Wireless N300 Range Extender with 1 Fast Ethernet port. In Client Bridge mode, it can be used to connect an Ethernet-enabled entertainment device like a Blu-ray player, set top box, DVR, or game console wirelessly to an existing home router in another part of the house or repeat a home router’s signal to eliminate dead zones and extend a home network.
In repeater mode, the ERB9250 Range Extender receives the signal from a wireless router and rebroadcasts it beyond the router’s wireless coverage area. It features greater signal coverage and extends the reach of an existing wireless network connecting to computers and other 802.11b/g/n devices in areas that previously experienced poor signal reception or even no signal at all.
The ERB9250 Range Extender is easy to connect to your existing network by using the WPS buttons on both the range extender and your existing router or by configuring it using the easy browser-based configuration GUI (Graphical User Interface). The ERB9250 supports WPA and WPA2 encryption standards to ensure compatibility with a majority of routers.
The Wireless-N Range Expander works with most wireless access points and wireless routers, and is compatible with Wireless-B, G, and N devices. Installation is a snap with push-button setup. Just plug it in and press the button. There is also an easy to use installation wizard for more complicated setups.
Note! The updated firmware rev 2.0.2 is also available for easier installation of the ERB9250 Extender.
- Wireless N300 Speed
- Up to 300 Mb/s wireless speed, complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard and is backward compatible to 802.11b/g devices
- Extends the Reach of Your Existing Home Router
- Relays the signal of your existing wireless home router to create a larger coverage area for more device connectivity
- Eliminates Dead Zones
- Helps to eliminate wireless dead zones in your home due to construction materials or other architectural or environmental factors
- WPS - Push Button Setup
- Easy to connect to your existing network by using the WPS buttons on both the ERB9250 Range Extender and your existing router
- Other Features
- Works with Wireless-B, G, & N; supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security; removable and upgradeable antennas; wireless 802.11N technology