The FreeWave Fusion Basic Wireless Flash Trigger System for Canon Cameras from Vello provides the ability to wirelessly trigger a hot shoe or studio flash unit up to 50' away or a camera's shutter up to 150' away. This allows you to work with more freedom as the FreeWave Fusion Basic does not require line-of-sight alignment. The devices operate on the 433 MHz frequency and have 16 channels to ensure there is no interference from other units.
The FreeWave features a flash sync speed of up to 1/200 of a second and can trigger multiple flashes simultaneously with the use of additional receivers, available separately. Also, when using it as a shutter release trigger it is possible to work with multiple cameras. The trigger button has dual-functionality, half-press for focusing and full-press for triggering the shutter. The transmitter has modes for flash triggering, camera triggering, or a five-second camera delay. The system will also function with your camera's single shot, continuous shooting, bulb, and self-timer modes.
Both the transmitter and receiver feature LED indicator lights to inform you of the system's current status. This system also includes two shutter release cables for working with Canon's 2.5mm and 3-pin compatible cameras, as well as 2.5mm to 3.5mm and 2.5mm to PC flash sync cords and a 3.5mm to 1/4" phono adapter. Two AAA alkaline batteries and one 23A 12V alkaline battery are included for powering the devices.
- Included Shutter Release Cables Support:
Canon EOS: Elan series, Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5 (1200D), T5i (700D), SL1 (100D) and XS (1000D), 60D & 70D
10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 1D X and 1D C
PowerShot: G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1 X & G1 X Mark II, SX50 HS
Contax: N and 645
Fujifilm: X-E2 and X-T1
Hasselblad: H series
Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D
Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10 & GX-20
Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14 & SD15
- Transmitter attaches to the camera via a locking hot shoe connection and features a retractable antenna. Additionally, it has a 2.5mm input port for connecting to the transmitter off camera while a flash is used in the hot shoe.
- Receiver has a hot shoe mount on top for attaching a standard flash as well as two 2.5mm sync ports, one for a camera and one for a flash. This does not work with Pentax, Sony/Minolta, and Sony's Multi-Interface shoes.
- Transmitter can trigger multiple receivers when in a multi-light shooting scenarios, or in multi-camera setups.
- The receiver features a locking cold shoe with a 1/4"-20 thread for mounting to a stand.
- LED indicators switch from blue to red to indicate current status.
- Lengthy battery life of about about two years with the transmitter and about 2,000 shots or 300 hours with the receiver.
- Additional cables for other camera brands are available separately.