The Optoma S303 SVGA Multi-Region DLP 3D Projector delivers 3000 ANSI lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 26 dB. It features a sharp 15,000:1 contrast ratio, support for a variety of 3D formats and SVGA 800 x 600 native resolution. The projector is powered by a DLP chip system and the lamp features a long life up to 10,000 hours. The S303 is equipped with BrilliantColor technology as well, which provides multi-color processing that produces accurate colors on the screen.
The S303 is compact enough for travel use. Plus, it offers several input options including HDMI, dual VGA, composite video and more. It can project up to a 300" diagonal screen size and it offers a complete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 27 languages. Other features include a low <0.5W standby power consumption level, ceiling mount capabilities, rear screen projection and a remote control with IR mouse functionality.
- Comprehensive connectivity including HDMI and dual VGA inputs
- 15,000:1 contrast ratio helps deliver impactful presentations
- Up to 10,000 hours of lamp life for minimal cost of operation
- Full featured remote for added convenience
- RS-232C port for remote operation and control
- BrilliantColor technology
- Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats including side-by-side and top and bottom formats
- Complete on-screen menu supports adjustments in 27 languages
- Loop Through VGA output (normal and standby modes), VAO audio out and HDMI VAO audio out supported (VAO in normal mode, fixed during standby)