The CP625HG Standby UPS from CyberPower provides backup power essential to keeping your electronics running during a power outage. This power supply comes equipped with pure sine wave technology ensuring a constant flow of high quality clean power, while the EMI/RFI filters shield against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals.
Along with enhanced voltage protection, you can monitor the UPS via the integrated LED indicators complete audible alarms, which provide distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
Once configured, your connected devices are protected up to $100,000 should any of those devices become damaged as a result of the power supply.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets
- Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- EMI/RFI Filters
- Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems
- Audible Alarms
- Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- PowerPanel Personal Edition
- In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and hibernates the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns
- USB Connectivity
- HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- LED Indicators
- LED status lights indicate power-on and wiring faults
- Mounting Options
- Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall
- Energy-Saving Technology
- This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes GreenPower UPS high-efficiency design to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models
- Windows Compatibility
- The PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012
- ISO & Safety Certifications
- The UPS is certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL