The CP600LCD Intelligent LCD UPS from CyberPower unit has a capacity of 600VA/340W, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including four (4) fail-safe outlets for critical loads. This power supply comes equipped with pure sine wave technology ensuring a constant flow of high quality clean power, while the full automatic output regulation feature keeps the voltage within a safe operating range to reduce the risk of damage to connected devices.
The multifunction LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB port, as well as protection for phone/network (RJ-11/RJ-45) and cable/coax (RG-6). It has one (1) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/7AH battery and includes EMI/RFI filters to increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges.
Once configured, your connected devices are protected up to $175,000 should any of those devices become damaged as a result of the power supply.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets
- Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets
- LCD Diagnostic Display
- The front panel displays nine different UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, battery capacity, runtime estimate, load level, on battery, overload, fault condition, and silent mode
- EMI/RFI Filters
- Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise humming
- Audible Alarms
- Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- USB Connectivity
- HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- PowerPanel Personal Edition
- In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and hibernates the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is easily installed on any Windows-based PC and uses minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens display the status of the UPS, including silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns
- Windows Compatibility
- Our PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012
- ISO & Safety Certifications
- The UPS is certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL