The PR750LCD Smart App Sinewave UPS from CyberPower has a capacity of 750VA/525W, six (6) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and two (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/7.0Ah batteries. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR qualified with patented GreenPower UPS bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, one (1) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances.
The PR750LCD mini-tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with LCD control panel and pure sine wave output is Active PFC compatible for safeguarding mission critical equipment like server arrays, telecom equipment, and VoIP solutions.
Lastly, the UPS unit incorporates microprocessor-based fully digital control and includes PowerPanel Business Edition providing the user unsurpassed flexibility and control.
- EMI/RFI Filters
- Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment
- Audible Alarms
- Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low
- Full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Full AVR boost/buck technology stabilizes the AC voltage by increasing low voltages and decreasing high voltages to maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Tamper-Proof Power Button
- The power button has been specifically designed to minimize the chance the UPS can be turned off or interfered with by accident
- USB Connectivity
- HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Quiet Design
- Advanced efficiency design (reduced fan operation), high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology help minimize sound emissions
- Pure Sine Wave
- When operating on battery, the Smart App Sinewave UPS outputs power with a pure sine wave that is identical to or cleaner than the power from the utility company grid, free of harmonic distortion and electrical noise, resulting in optimal line clarity
- LCD Control Panel
- The LCD interface enables users to check UPS status, manage UPS setup and control, and run testing/battery calibration options. Status and log menus provide UPS vitals including input and output voltage levels, battery information, run-time estimates, load information, event and fault logging, and other system information. The setup and control menus offer users the ability to customize their PR750LCD UPS to their specific parameters of operation including shutdown options, voltage sensitivity, alarm settings and other parameters. The test menu enables self testing and battery calibration to insure your UPS is operating correctly
- Extendable LCD Control Panel
- The LCD control panel on the PR750LCD can be removed and relocated for easy viewing using the attached 4.5' (1.4 m) cable. This feature provides easy access to view status or change settings on the UPS when its installed in a hard to reach area such as the bottom of a rack, under a desk, in a crowed IT closet, or on the floor
- Reduce Energy Costs and Heat Loss
- This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models
- PowerPanel Business Edition UPS Management Software
- This software suite manages the power for all servers and computers supported by the UPS on a network. Features include application/OS shutdown, event logging (power, surge, and voltage variations), hibernation mode, internal reports and analysis, as well as remote management capability for comprehensive power control
- Windows Compatibility
- The PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
- ISO & Safety Certifications
- The device is certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL