The PR1000LCD Mini-Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply from CyberPower provides backup power essential to keeping your electronics running during a power outage. This power supply comes equipped with pure sine wave technology ensuring a constant flow of high quality clean power, while the full automatic output regulation feature keeps the voltage within a safe operating range to reduce the risk of damage to connected devices.
Along with enhanced voltage protection, you can monitor the UPS via the integrated LCD control panel complete with a 4.5' extension cable providing easy access when the UPS is located in hard-to-reach areas. Once configured, your connected devices are protected up to $375,000 should any of those devices become damaged as a result of the power supply.
- Pure Sine Wave
- When operating on battery power, the Smart App Sinewave UPS outputs power with a pure sine wave that is identical to or cleaner than the power from the utility company grid, free of harmonic distortion and electrical noise, resulting in optimal line clarity.
- LCD Control Panel
- The LCD interface enables users to check UPS status, manage UPS setup and control, run a variety of tests and calibrate the battery. Status and log menus provide UPS vitals including input and output voltage levels, battery information, run-time estimates, load information, event and fault logging, and other system information. The setup and control menus offer users the ability to customize their PR1000LCD UPS to their specific parameters of operation including shutdown options, voltage sensitivity, alarm settings and other parameters. The test menu enables self testing and battery calibration to ensure your UPS is operating correctly.
- Removable LCD Control Panel
- The LCD control panel on the PR1000LCD can be removed and relocated for easy viewing using the attached 4.5' cable. This feature provides easy access to view status or change settings on the UPS when it's installed in a hard-to-reach area such as the bottom of a rack, under a desk, in an IT closet, or on the floor.
- Full Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Full AVR boost/buck technology stabilizes the AC voltage by increasing low voltages and decreasing high voltages to maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
- Energy-Saving Technology
- Patented GreenPower UPS advanced bypass circuitry reduces UPS energy consumption by up to 75% compared to competitive models. This unique design also reduces the amount of heat generated by the UPS.
- Ultra-Quiet Design
- Advanced efficiency design (reduced fan operation), high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology help minimize sound emissions.
- Tamper-proof Power Button
- The power button has been specifically designed to minimize the chance the UPS can be turned off or interfered with by accident.
- EMI/RFI Filters
- Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensure clean power for connected equipment.
- Audible Alarms
- Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low.