The Schneider Kreuznach 28mm LS f/4.5 Aspherical Lens from Mamiya Leaf is a prime wide-angle lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 17mm when used with Credo 80/60 digital backs, or 22mm with Credo 40 backs. The integrated leaf shutter offers precise shutter speed control and enables flash synchronization at speeds up to 1/1600 sec.
The expansive wide-angle perspective is well-suited to landscape and architectural photography. A rear ring permits quick switching between autofocus and manual focus and an integrated depth of field scale facilitates easy setting of hyperfocal focus positions. Additionally, a built-in lens hood helps to block stray light from reaching the lens and also affords protection to the front element from accidental impacts.
- Designed for 645 AF-mount camera bodies.
- Wide-angle lens is ideal for a wide variety of applications, including landscape and architectural photography.
- When used on Credo 80/60 or Aptus-II 12/10 digital backs, the 35mm-equivalent focal length is 17mm. With Aptus-II 7/5 backs, the equivalent focal length is 18mm; and with Credo 40 or Aptus-II 8/6 backs, the equivalent focal length is 22mm.
- Leaf shutter affords flash sync at shutter speeds up to 1/1600 sec.
- Dedicated control ring allows fast switching between auto and manual focus positions.