The Schneider Kreuznach 120mm f/5.6 Tilt-Shift Aspherical Lens from Mamiya Leaf is a perspective control lens designed by Schneider Kreuznach for the 645 AF-mount camera bodies. Its short telephoto perspective produces a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 74mm when used with Credo 80/60 digital backs, or 95mm with Credo 40 backs. This lens incorporates an aspheric element and features an apochromatically-corrected design to minimize chromatic aberrations and produce notable image sharpness.
Greatly benefitting architectural, interior, product, and still life photographers, this tilt-shift lens affords greater control over focus and perspective to realize both natural results as well as creative effects. The lens can rotate up to 360° around two axes, shift 12mm, and tilt up to 8°.
- Designed by Schneider Kreuznach for 645 AF-mount camera bodies.
- Short telephoto tilt-shift lens is ideal for a wide variety of applications, including architecture, interiors, product photography, and still life.
- For perspective control and precise focus adjustment, the lens can tilt up to 8°, shift 12mm, and rotate 360° around two axes.
- The apochromatic design incorporates an aspherical element to help minimize chromatic aberrations.
- When used on Credo 80/60 or Aptus-II 12/10 digital backs, the 35mm-equivalent focal length is 74mm. With Aptus-II 7/5 backs, the equivalent focal length is 79mm; and with Credo 40 or Aptus-II 8/6 backs, the equivalent focal length is 95mm.