The ML-120 Hot Swap Adapter for Red One Camera from Bebob Engineering comes with a V-Mount and allows change of batteries without interruption of the power to the camera. When the battery runs empty, the adapter takes over the powering of the camera for 2 minutes, at the same time giving a simultaneous alarm.
During the first 90 seconds the ML-120 Alarm LED will flash red, for the next 30 seconds the LED will display as a continuous solid red, and after 2 minutes the camera will switch off. Additionally, it features a 12 VDC D-Tap port, secured by a 5 A self-resetting fuse.
After use the ML-120 self-charges from the regular camera battery and will be fully charged within 40 minutes, the capacity of the ML-120 allows for 5 x 2 minute run times, with its self-charging system the ML-120 requires no further operator maintenance or interaction.
When used with Red compatible batteries, the ML-120 transfers battery-data to the screen of the camera to display remaining battery capacity information.
- Adapter with Snap-on
- 2-step empty battery-alarm
- 20 Wh built-in power-buffer
- Automatic switching by empty batteries to allow continuous powering of the camera
- 12V D-Tap ports with self-resetting 5A fuse
- To allow the Alarm LED to be visible in bright environments but not disturbingly over bright in darker environments, the ML-120 features automatic brightness adjust