The ML-120Alex Hot Swap Adapter for Arri Alexa Camera from Bebob Engineering comes with a V-Mount and allows change of batteries without interruption of the power to the camera. When the battery runs empty, the adapter takes over the powering of the camera for 2 minutes, at the same time giving a simultaneous alarm.
During the first 90 seconds the Alarm LED will flash red, for the next 30 seconds the LED will display as a continuous solid red, and after 2 minuets the camera will switch off. Additionally, it features a 12 VDC D-Tap port, secured by a 5 A self-resetting fuse.
After use the adapter self-charges from the regular camera battery and will be fully charged within 40 minuets, the capacity of the ML-120Alex allows for 5 x 2 minute run times, with its self-charging system the requires no further operator maintenance or interaction.
Note! Because of the operating voltage, the ML-120Alex is designed for Li-Ion and Li-Mangan batteries. It works neither with NiCd, with NiMh, nore with Li-Iron-Phosphate batteries.
- Adapter with V-Mount for Arri Alexa camera
- 2-step empty battery-alarm
- 20 Wh built-in power-buffer
- Automatic switching by empty batteries to allow continuous powering of the camera
- 12V D-Tap ports with self-resetting 5A fuse
- Alarm LED automatic brightness adjust