The AML-120EPIC Hot Swap Adapter for Epic-Gold Mount from Bebob Engineering is a lightweight adapter with a built-in battery that provides two minutes of power while the drained batteries are changed. The built-in battery recharges itself from the fresh battery to be ready for the next hot swap. Time-consuming power downs and reboots are eliminated to not disturb your precious footage.
Note: Because of the operating voltage, the ML-120 is designed for Li-Ion and Li-Mangan batteries. It works neither with NiCd, with NiMh, nor with Li-Iron-Phosphate batteries.
- 2-step empty battery alarm
- 20 Wh built-in power buffer
- Auto-switching by empty batteries to allow continuous power to the camera
- 12V D-Tap port with self-resetting fuse
- High-end V-Mount plate to avoid possible poor contact between battery and camera
- Lightweight construction