The AML-120 A/A Hot Swap Adapter from Bebob Engineering is compatible with Arri Alexa, Red One, Sony, and Panasonic camcorders and allows change of batteries without interruption of the power to the camera. When the battery runs empty, the adapter takes over the powering of the camera for 2 minutes, at the same time giving a simultaneous alarm.
During the first 90 seconds the AML-120 A/A Alarm LED will flash red, for the next 30 seconds the LED will display as a continuous solid red, and after 2 minuets the camera will switch off. Additionally, it features a 12 VDC D-Tap port, secured by a 5 A self-resetting fuse.
After use the AML-120 A/A self-charges from the regular camera battery and will be fully charged within 40 minutes. The capacity of the AML-120 A/A allows for five, 2-minute run times. With its self-charging system the adapter requires no further operator maintenance or interaction. When used with Red compatible batteries, the adapter transfers battery data to the screen of the camera to display remaining battery capacity information.
- Adapter with snap-on mount
- 2-step empty battery-alarm
- 20 Wh built-in power-buffer
- Automatic switching by empty batteries to allow continuous powering of the camera
- 12V D-Tap ports with self-resetting 5A fuse
- To allow the Alarm LED to be visible in bright environments but not disturbingly over bright in darker environments, the AML-120 A/A features automatic brightness adjust