The Gamer Xtreme GXi600 Desktop Gaming Computer from CyberpowerPC is a high-performance desktop computer designed to meet the stringent standards of PC gamers. All components are housed in the black Thermaltake Urban S21 mid-tower gaming case with a 600W power supply. Visuals are handled by the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 graphics card with 1GB of dedicated memory, which has HDMI, DVI and VGA ports.
The system is powered by a quad-core Haswell 3.4GHz Intel Core i5-4670K processor. It also has 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, four USB 2.0 ports and four USB 3.0 ports. A USB gaming keyboard and mouse are included.
Windows 8 (64-bit) is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles, which provide notifications in real-time. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience that differs from previous versions of Windows.
Gamer Xtreme GXi600
- Quad-Core Haswell Intel Core i5 Performance
- The system is powered by a Haswell Intel Core i5-4670K processor. The fourth generation CPU has quad cores that can reach a stock speed of 3.4GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.8GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated 6MB L3 cache, low voltage computing and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to multitask between applications quickly and efficiently with less power consumption
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Graphics
- This CyberpowerPC desktop computer has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 graphics card with 1GB of discrete memory. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 uses Kepler GPU architecture for optimal performance with DirectX 11. The SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as its predecessor and the geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The GeForce GTX 650 also uses NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync to minimize framerate stuttering and screen tearing. TXAA antialiasing helps smooth out jagged lines and lower the number of artifacts. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 also utilizes NVIDIA PhysX technology for an immersive gaming experience
- 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- If you're going to play online multiplayer games, you'll need a faster Internet connection. This CyberpowerPC desktop computer offers a 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack so you'll be able to have fast, wired Internet access that is also reliable
- High Definition Audio
- With an integrated sound card, this CyberpowerPC desktop computer supports high-definition 7.1-channel surround sound
- Included USB Gaming Accessories
- This system comes with a USB keyboard and a USB mouse so you can start gaming as soon as you set up your computer
- Solid Build
- This system is housed in a black Thermaltake Urban S21 mid-tower gaming case and has a 600W power supply
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a tablet style design featuring tiles. Tiles are customizable as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it